Thursday, April 23, 2009

my dog


my dog, originally uploaded by Tobin Art.

after years of messing about with plaster i came back to making small plaster frames for my small works (usually watercolor and/or acrylics on heavy paper and heavy varnish to hang without glass).

I have been in the studio more than not lately, feels so great to be on painting track again after what seemed like endless experimentation and showing (7 shows since last october).... The shows promote more manic experimentation which has happened whenever i put out my work in a big way.

today i sold a portrait commission off of my etsy site. yay!

i have held off twittering, it was getting to my nerves.

Anyway, i think the cost for this is $100 measures 8 x 8

per usual payment plans are available as little as $20 a month (or even smaller if necessary).

No comments:

Post a Comment